Friday 14 June 2013

Stiletto nails by Grace Humphries

I recently said I'd really like to try out stiletto nails (basically long, pointy nails a la Rihanna)...so I went for it. Now I know I'm making this sound more dramatic than it really is, but I've never had false nails put on before and I had no idea if the length would work for me.

In the end, I absolutely love them even though I am still struggling to type! I had them done by the lovely nail artist/illustrator managed by LMC Worldwide. She did a great job, we had a long fun chat and I love the way my nails look. Thanks so much Grace!

Check out more of her work here and for bookings go here.

Rings are all gifts from different countries, except the tiny ones which are from Etsy

Aldo shoes
Zara bag
Zara trousers
Vintage jumper


Some great CDs Warner Music sent me recently, love Rudimental!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig