Tuesday 17 December 2013

Five Best *Christmas*: Cosy nights in

I don't know about you, but for me, it's all about staying in during Christmas. I know some peeps are all about the party, but I am just always too cold and much prefer to stay under the blanket, watch a movie and eat good food.

Here's what I'll be indulging in this year....


1. Lindt have really outdone themselves with this huge Master Chocolatier Collection. If you're a fan of the brand, this is the perfect box for sharing the love! It's a unique selection of 16 different recipes and also makes for a great gift, too. The packaging is high quality as always. £12.99 (Great price!)

2. I watch a different movie every night (for real...) and can't miss the tradition during the holidays. I'm a fan of sci-fi, vampire, horror and zombie movies but always love watching vintage ones during Christmas (total opposite...). If you haven't seen it, you must watch Little Shop of Horrors, it will make you smile. £3.25

3. For a cosy atmosphere you really need a GOOD candle. I'm not joking. This is a serious matter! :) I am a big fan of the diffusers from the Boujies brand and they recently sent me this lovely Royal Pomander candle. Encased in their signature polished steel container, the natural wax candle will last a lot longer than cheaper ones and has this great, soothing scent that is never too overwhelming. This particular one has sweet orange notes with a touch of cinnamon, clove and fine spices. The Christmassy scent will remind me of the festive season throughout January! £36

4. OK so I like to eat at least two types of chocolates AT THE SAME TIME. So what? I love this cute little felt bag the luxury Godiva chocs are in - very pretty packaging. The pack contains 1 Godiva Chocoiste Nuts Dark Almonds, 1 Godiva Pearls Milk Chocolate and 1 Godiva Bar Dark Ganache Chocolate. Maybe this one isn't for sharing... ;) £18

5. I discovered these Ukranian slippers on Etsy, aren't they cool? Every design is unique as they are hand made. 100% cosyness guaranteed. £22.05



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig