Monday 7 April 2014

Beauty: Radox party at Shoreditch House

A little while ago I was invited to the Radox event celebrating the launch of their new fruity shower gels...the Radox Passion Fruit Splash and the Mango Mayhem - two of my favourite fruits! I have tried the other shower gels in the range before (Coconut Kiss, Berry Burst and Cherry Blast) and love them all. They smell amazing, and add that bit of refreshing burst of exotic energy to my shower! If only I was in Thailand...

The event was held at the very chic Shoreditch House, with some seriously impressive flowers, even more impressive food and drink, and an all-round lovely setting for a relaxed but fun night out.

Check out some pics below...

Wearing:
Topshop fringe cardigan (similar here)
Zara t shirt (similar here)
River Island shoes (similar here)
Vintage cross (similar here)
Vintage belt

Gorgeous setting by the fireplace...I want to live here!

Delish mini pizzas with reaalllyyy soft dough! Well done Shoreditch House


DJ James Massing on the decks

Yummy fruit cocktails based on the Radox shower gels

The goody bag contents, including the very cute Radox macarons


My crazy friends!



Thanks Radox, for a fun-filled evening!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig