Sunday 1 June 2014

Five Best: Body moisturisers

Beauty junkie, ultimate Essex girly girl and Pot of Stuff contributor Hayley Woolf shares her favourite body moisturisers you can buy today...




1.   There has been continuous hype around Vaseline Spray & Go since it launched last year and I can understand why.  Quite frankly, it’s the easiest and speediest way to moisturise your whole body in record time. Absorbing in seconds, instantly leaving skin soft - Spray & Go is THE beauty must-have for gals on-the-go. £4.99

2.   For those who want the scent of summer in their lives everyday then Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF15 is for you.  With the English summertime bringing more showers than sunshine, I recently decided to replace my regular moisturiser with my favourite sun lotion, and I haven’t looked back. Infused with shea butter complex and mango fruit extract and with unique ‘hydrating ribbons’, the lotion provides luxurious moisture with the added bonus of having an SPF – result! Summer in a bottle and my current favourite. £14.99

3.   I absolutely LOVE Garnier Bodytonic Hydrating Lotion and it’s been a repeat purchase of mine for the last five years or so. With its invigorating citrus fragrance and non-greasy gel type texture, it’s easily absorbed and feels like it’s instantly working to moisturise and smooth the skin. When using the lotion ritually (twice daily) for 7 days I definitely noticed a difference in the smoothness of my skin. For an affordable lotion and for those who want to see instant results, I’d recommend buying this product. £5.65

4.   As well as being one of the best skincare brands out there, Decleor has an equally strong body collection and I absolutely love their Aroma Comfort Corps Moisturising Body Milk . The first time I tried this body milk was when I was given it as a gift a few years ago, and since, it’s had a few repeat purchases. Renowned for their essential oils and combination of therapeutic ingredients, when applying the lotion it instantly feels like I’m treating myself to an at-home spa experience. The lotion has a lovely light fragrance and upon application it literally leaves skin velvety soft. £26.80

5.   So I’ve got to admit, it was the name of this product that led to its purchase – Soap & Glory The Firminator Special Bikini Body Firming Formula. Hands up, I am an absolutely sucker for all brands who add a gimmicky name to their products and package them up in an attractive bottle.  However, I’ve tried various beauty items from Soap & Glory and they have all stood the test of time, and it appears The Firminator can be added to the list. Whilst I’ve only been using it for a few days, as with all Soap & Glory’s products it has a delicious scent and I’ve instantly become a fan of the slight tingly sensation. £12.00


By Hayley Woolf, Beauty PR & Beauty Junkie

Share:

2 comments

  1. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this.It's really good for beauty skin care products .

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig