Sunday 14 December 2014

Five Best *Christmas*: Gifts for Her

A lot of guys stress about what to get their significant other, and always say that they ‘never seem to get it right’ or that their girl is hard to buy for…I kind of get that, as girls are so picky and specific, but I also think there are certain things you can never go wrong with, that girls love…for example classic simple jewellery, leather goods, classic make up sets or palettes, and ‘experiences’.

Here is my round up of the top 5 gifts for girls this year…I hope some guys find this useful but don’t fret, I’m sure your girl will love whatever you get her (girls love STUFF)!


1. Laura Mercier Smokey Suede Eye Collection Palette. £32.30

2. Nasty Gal Gold Standard Bluetooth Speaker. £31.80

3. Braun Facial Epilator & Cleansing Brush (world's first!). I've tested this little gadget myself and can say it's amazing. Most facial cleansers don't have a mini epilator (weird combo but I LOVE IT!) so this saves a lot of money on waxing for girls. This set comes with a mirror and beauty pouch. £89.99

4. Olive Cooper Kingly Bag from this lovely British brand. I really like the classic but unique style of these bags that you can turn into two or three different types! The leather looks like it is amazing quality too, and this shape is really handy for work. £390

5. Vita Fede Ultra Mini V Pearl & Crystal Ring. £158.57 and Sarah Chloe Gold disc Eva Initial Necklace. £90


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig