Thursday 5 March 2015

Style: JewelStreet x Vamp London

Some of you probably noticed I am obsessed with fine jewellery, especially gold. I wear five gold rings every day, which were gifts from family and friends.

I am allergic to anything that is not solid gold, gold plated, or silver, so I have to spend a little more money than everyone else when purchasing any kind of jewellery. In a way, it's a good thing as it means I will always wear and keep my pieces, rather than bin them once they change colour.

Gold can be expensive, but if you are clever with your purchases you can really grab a bargain on good quality pieces. Apart from buying gold in countries such as Turkey and Eastern Europe, the best places for fine jewellery can be found online, where independent designers can cut the middle man and high retail costs to get the jewellery straight to the consumer.

One of the great websites I recently discovered is called JewelStreet, and their team as well as the designers at Vamp London were kind enough to gift me with a ring to prove its quality.


JewelStreet is a lovely online marketplace for independent designers to be able to sell their pieces outside of shops, providing extra support for the smaller brands that are harder to find. These small brands and up and coming designers are my favourite, as the pieces I buy won't be seen on everyone else and I love the process of browsing for ages and finding that perfect ring, bracelet or necklace to buy for myself or as a gift. The best thing is, the website has gifts for both men and women, so it won't be so difficult to find him a nice birthday or anniversary present!

(The gold skull moneybox if from Urban Outfitters).


I received this truly stunning gold plated ring from JewelStreet and Vamp London, after hours of browsing and finding it really hard to pick just one thing! But it really stood out from my current collection so I decided to go for something a little different, yet timeless.


Inspired by Arabic jewellery traditions, this ring is part of Vamp London's sahara collection, and is made of sterling silver and 18ct gold with cubic zirconia. It came in a pretty, solid white box which can be used as a gift box by itself.


The brand's entire ring collection is really beautiful, and the several different feminine designs are available in yellow gold, silver, and rose gold variations. 


The ring quality is superb - it feels really solid and not fragile at all, despite its thin appearance. The larger stone at the end of the 'bridge' makes the design even more unique, while retaining its elegance.


I now wear the ring on different fingers on my left hand both during the day, and with evening outfits. Despite it having so much sparkle, the overall trendy 'bridge' design makes it easy to wear with just jeans and a t shirt, making my outfits a little more interesting.






I even wore it on my recent trip to India :)

I'm really excited to show you some more pieces from JewelStreet soon, that I will hand pick for you or a loved one.

Check back in a couple of days!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig