Wednesday 25 May 2016

Krispy Kreme launch a Nutella doughnut!


Wearing
Innika Choo smock top
All Saints jeans

…because Krispy Kreme have just launched the Nutty Chocolatta NUTELLA-FILLED (*panic attack*) doughnut!! I pretty much squeeked in delight when I heard the big news. Being a Nutella addict, this is a pretty big deal!!




ThenKrispy Kreme team were kind enough to send me a box to try, and after tasting the filling I had to have two! The taste test was a success in my office, with the box empty within one minute. 

It’s pretty much everything you would expect and more in a delicious Krispy Kreme doughnut…a filling of heaven in your favourite guilty pleasure. Go on…I know you can’t resist, just look at it!


Launching in stores from May 27th, Krispy Kreme’s Nutty Chocolatta creation will be available nation-wide for all Nutella addicts like me to devour.


Krispy Kreme UK can be found at www.krispykreme.co.uk / www.facebook.com/krispykremeUK /@krispykremeUK

You can also purchase your doughnuts online through Click and Collect: www.krispykreme.co.uk/click-and- collect-doughnuts


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig