Friday 5 April 2013

New Finds: Leather-look T-shirt dress

I spotted this dress whilst in Topshop the other day and had to have it. I've been looking for a leather-look dress like this one all winter, but wasn't able to find anything decent that wasn't designer or too expensive. Considering it's still winter in London (soooo boring!) I can wear this for ages...plus it will look great with bare legs and fun coloured sandals in the summer. I'd like to have that shiny red carpet sort of leg look so Laura Mercier's Body Bronzer is just the thing to use!

This is one of the ways I would wear the dress...touching on the African themes with the clutch and necklace.


1. Topshop dress, £55
2. Shourouk Dallas necklace, £420
3. OPI My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours nail polish, £11.50
4. Zara embroidered clutch, £39.99
5. Asos Hostage sandals, £42
6. Laura Mercier Body Bronzing Makeup Bronzer, £31


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig