Thursday 19 September 2013

New Finds: Alexander McQueen scarf & Zara leggings

I always feel lucky when I find a good sample sale...and get access to it! The best ones are notoriously difficult to get into, and for example the Christian Louboutin one is almost impossible to get into and if you do...you only get 20 minutes inside. At £80 for a pair of Loubs, I can imagine what a crazy rummage it turns into!

I managed to get this beautiful red leopard and skull print 100% silk Alexander McQueen scarf recently and for just £120. For some reason, it's still on sale everywhere and is priced at £325 at Liberty! At the sale, they had every style and every colour so it's a must if you manage to get yourself an invite (unlike most other sample sales which are not great).

I also recently bought some leather biker leggings from Zara with padding on the knees. I had a pair from H&M that I ended up wearing all the time, and these look great with a denim shirt, or long chunky knitwear when it gets colder here in London (you can never prepare too early!). They were just £25.99 and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig