Tuesday 3 September 2013

Style: Mary Franck millinery

I'm the person you will never see wearing a fascinator hat at an English wedding. I can't stand them, I think they only suit sweet little old ladies and a hat should not be worn twice. I know, it's ridiculous, and everyone can wear what they want of course but I just don't get it.

However, I do have to say that I would 100% go for a millinery option instead. There are some incredibly stunning hand made hats and head pieces created by talented designers in the UK. Liberty sells a few, but the real design gems are the ones that you probably know nothing about. One of these designers is Mary Franck, and her creativity inspires me. I want every single piece from her recent collection, and I would love to wear one with a wedding outfit (never thought I'd say that)!

Mary also does bridal millinery, private commissions, and rentals which is awesome. Her prices are reasonable and range between £50 and up for rentals and £160 and up for head pieces. You can either contact her or buy some of the pieces here.

Check out her work and you'll be adding at least two to a wishlist...











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig