Sunday 5 January 2014

New Finds: December

December has been kind to me...and Santa, too. For Christmas I got a Michael Kors (MK5055) gold watch that I've wanted for years, some beautiful leather gloves with studs, and an Estella Bartlett wishbone gold necklace.

I also bought myself these super comfy over-the-knee Dune boots on a sale (not currently on sale), and a T shirt from Asos.  I really needed some flat boots and these are perfect for casual outfits. Earlier in the winter I also bought a Balenciaga bag from a brilliant website that sells pre-loved items called Covetique - check it out!

You can click through to buy all the items below.

New things - December 2013




Share:

2 comments

  1. You're a bad influence I've literally clicked straight through and purchased the necklace! So much for a new year spending ban!!

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh no!!! Sorry...I wouldn't have been able to resist either!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig