Sunday 2 March 2014

Style: Sunny London winter

I'm getting a little bored with the current grey, rainy and windy London weather...so I'm going to pretend it's spring and start dressing lighter...with layers to get away with it!

I bought these jeans after seeing them on Vanessa Hudgens as I thought they were really cool...they're so comfy, too...shame All Saints don't have them anymore but they may do in the summer.

I got my Maje heels on sale from Selfridges - bargain! They are very comfortable as well. The faux fur tail is from Japan, and my Balenciaga bag from Covetique.

I topped the whole monochrome look with some classic Ray Bans and the most amazing Nars lip pencil in the shade called 'Damned'. It stays on all day, no matter what I eat or drink...and looks great with most outfits because of the dark colour!












Shirt Zara
Jeans All Saints (similar here)
Faux fox fur tail from Japan (similar here)
Shoes from Maje (similar below)











Photos taken by Miles Blayden-Ryall

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig