Sunday 24 August 2014

Home Proud: Erin Wasson's new house

“I would describe my style as a woman channeling Jonny Cash mixed in with a little Rod Stewart pre-disco days and a little sweetheart of the rodeo hanging out at the beach.”

I love Erin. I love her hair, her style, her eyes, her talent, her persona, her boho chic cool, and most of all her homes! I posted about her NYC converted warehouse before, and it seems that she has only gone and bought herself a nice big house now!

Her cool boho vintage style has transported itself into this new home, with even more spaces and nooks and crannies for her beautiful collections to be displayed. It's not for everyone, but I love just how messy it looks! I particularly can't wait to buy myself one of those 70's fan wicker chairs one day.












Where can you buy stuff like this? It's one of those things that probably takes years as everything Erin has is a collector's piece...and that's exactly how you get it! The best places to look are:


If you are ever in Italy, and in Rome, they have a great little antique market near the main market (Campo de Fiori) where everything is really cheap!

And here is a little peak at her Venice home (seriously how many houses does this chick have?)








Images via One Kings Lane and The Coveteur



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig