Saturday 30 August 2014

Food: Oatly's Break-Fest Day Festival

Today I went to a little event in Brockwell Park...I never usually venture out that far South as I live in North London but I was really excited to check this one day foodie festival out. It was held by Swedish brand Oatly, who make delicious oat milk and oat milk based products - perfect for lactose intolerants like me!

I took myself down to the festival where I met some cute bunnies, made my own Oatly fruit smoothie, had yummy pancakes and listened to the amazing Kyla La Grange sing.

One of the show jumping bunnies (I assure you it was all very regulated!)




Leather Jacket Zara
T Shirt Twenty8Twelve
Jeans Zara
Sunglasses Karen Walker

There were BEDS!!!

Just in case you get too comfy...

Oatly's chocolate drink...yum!

The gorgeous Kyla la Grange (Remember 'Cut Your Teeth'?)



oatly on Make A Gif





Share:

1 comment

  1. The food at our best team building activities was excellent, as was the service, many of our friends and family still rave about it. My wife and I highly recommend this venue.

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig