Tuesday 11 November 2014

New Finds: Vintage sequin top

My favourite past time has got to be vintage shopping (or just shopping?!). I love to go to weekend car boot sales, and scour eBay and Etsy for the most unique items that nobody else will have. Apart from vintage dresses, jackets and 80's tops, I'm also a big fan of heavily sequinned tops.

I found this gorgeous one on Etsy and it was in perfect condition. The seller is called BadBabyVintage and they always seem to have some gorgeous pieces (you may have to pay customers charges in the UK, be warned!) It's a short sleeve top with holes on the sleeves, and lots of sequins and tiny pearls in the design. I'll be wearing it with jeans, shorts or a mini skirt, and some dark purple lippy!

One thing I learned is to always try and remember the old brand names and search them on eBay from time to time, to find more items from that designer. The tops are also much cheaper on eBay than anywhere else, especially on Brick Lane in London.








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig