Tuesday 14 May 2013

Beauty: The amazing Jergens body moisturizer

I have quite dry and sensitive skin, so have tried all sorts of body and face creams you can imagine! They are all absolutely amazing (Palmers, Nivea, Vaseline, Dove, E45, etc.) but I have just discovered another one!

The Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Body Moisturizer is something I will be buying again! This is the only body cream that has made my legs SO SO smooth and soft instantly, with a slight shine...this is what I liked the most about this cream.

For only £4.99 for 200ml, the specially created formula contains a blend of Vitamins C, E and B5. You can buy different sizes, so if you want a small one in your handbag it's also great for your hands.


Share:

1 comment

  1. I have never tried these product before. Is there any side effects from these products ??? Currently I am using handmade moisturizer.

    Homemade moisturizer

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig