Tuesday 21 May 2013

Style: QVC Press Day

Last week I attended the QVC press day to check out what the latest products are. I never really watch TV shopping channels but QVC has got to be the Number one channel out there, considering the fact that it is a household name whether you watch it or not.

What might come as a surprise to many is that they actually do appeal to a variety of ages and tastes, and stock some really great products and designs. Their collections range from interiors, jewellery, clothing and accessories to even furniture (have you seen that amazing mirror that turns into a jewellery storage!?) and beauty...the list is endless. I love any website where you can find good quality products for a reasonable price, and I'll definitely be visiting QVC online more often. Check out some of the new stuff below and my favourite piece - the ring from Lisa Snowdon's collection.

Beautiful new range by Lisa Snowdon...I love the delicate thin rings

Annie and Remy at the entrance

Cute vintage radios by Emma Bridgewater


Pretty neon Bibi Bijoux bracelet...perfect for layering

How amazing are these bags?

Beautiful jewellery display featuring some pretty necklaces by Links of London, Daisy and R.J. Graziano

Homeware section

Great present for mum or aunty

Love these planting pots!!

Great summer colours with oriental accents and lovely materials



Some of my favourite products, their shampoo makes hair soooo soft!

OPI manicures for press

Clever!!

QVC cake pop (OK this pretty much made my day!!)

I lost the photo but also wanted to show you the new Giles Deacon collection...love the bangle!


Thorn Ring, £19

 I love photobooths!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig