Sunday 5 May 2013

New Finds: Cage heels and tribal necklace

Why do most purchases happen when you least expect them to, when you're not looking, and when you're so tired you can barely walk and you'd rather just be home?? Maybe that's just me!!!

I found these nice River Island beige caged cut out wedges (£55) this week whilst out with a friend, and I love them. Although they are no YSL cage boot, they certainly look sexy on and remind me of some designer heels I've seen out there. They are REALLY comfortable which for me is an essential whilst at work, so I didn't think twice when I tried them on. I also don't have any nude heels and the contrast between the different materials looks great.

Another gem I found that day was this New Look ethnic beaded tassel necklace. I don't EVER go into New Look, so when my friend told me about this necklace I didn't believe her...but I guess sometimes they do have one or two nice things and their necklaces are great at the moment. I'll be wearing mine with my new Topshop leather dress as all my other necklaces are too short. Perfect!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig