Tuesday 5 November 2013

Beauty: Clinique Super Primer

If like me, this is the first time that you will be trying a make-up primer, be prepared to be pleasantly surprised! I never really believed in these, and didn't see the point in using them when I found foundation that was good anyway. At the end of the day, I found that my foundation was coming off, looking patchy and oily but I never thought there was such an easy fix. I just assumed it was the way it was, and that everyone's make-up just comes off like that. Well, I was wrong!!

I was persuaded by the Clinique lady to try their new Super Primer, and now can't really imagine not using one. It creates an ideal make-up canvas, prepping your skin and almost placing a layer on top of your skin which basically closes the pores (in a good way) so that your makeup stays on and doesn't budge all day. It's very lightweight, and super soft so feels just like a moisturiser. It glides on evenly and easily, and feels great.

It contains silicone polymers to fill pores, blurs the appearance of fine lines, and creates smoothier skin. I love Clinique as the brand makes perfect products for sensitive skin, and this primer is also oil free. I use their foundations as well, and their products are all fragrance free and formulated to be allergen free.

The range has six different types with the same formula but different colours too. I HIGHLY recommend this, the first bottle is already lasting me over a month as I don't use it every day. Well worth the money.


For best results, apply the primer after a three step skin care system, or just before applying make up. Smooth over entire face with fingertips or with a sponge and feel how silky smooth the cover is! It's like a second skin!



Other primers in the collection are...



Last image from Clinique's website

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig