Saturday 2 November 2013

Style: Halloween costumes

I've seen some pretty impressive Halloween costumes this week, and wanted to share some of these with you. I've also include a photo from a party I went to , with all my crazy friends in Australian themed Halloween costumes!

Who said pumpkin carving can't be glamorous?

Can yo u spot Crocodile Dundee, a surfer eaten by a shark, a Qantas air stewardess, a kangaroo, Chopper, and Naomi Watts in King Kong?


Some other epic costumes...or costume ideas!
Black Swan


This year's best costume goes to...Heidi Klum! Of course...



Miley as Lil Kim
 
Miranda Kerr is a sexy ringmaster

Brilliant

Little red riding hood









Love this bandage dress, easy and cheap to make!

My fav! El dia de los muertos theme



Images from Elle, Fergie's Instagram and thisismeanitab Instagram

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig