Sunday 4 May 2014

New Finds: April

My exciting Cuba holiday is almost here (yay!!!) so I've been on a little shopping spree...I'm pretty sure this is the norm for girls pre-holiday...lots of beauty treatments, new outfits, sunglasses, bikinis and outfit planning! Or maybe this is the shopaholic in me talking...

(click on image to enlarge)

The first bikini is from Triangl...a brand I came across on Instagram that make scuba-like bikinis. Their famous for their neon colours, check them out, they look killer with a tan!

The second one is from Asos and comes in a few more colours...great for a girls holiday!

The white cotton romper is from an Australian brand called Spell & The Gypsy Collective. Their store is AMAZING and full of lots of boho/hippie kimonos, dresses, accessories and all sorts...their shop looks like my dream home, wish I could pay them a visit! I am yet to receive the romper and try it on so have no idea what it will look like...but am hoping it will be comfy and that I won't have to enhance the size as it is always so tricky buying online. They might be sold out everywhere but they usually get them back in stock so just keep checking their website.



I'll be writing about my holiday beauty essentials next week, too!


Images from the respective brand websites
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig