Monday 1 September 2014

Beauty: Impulse / Back to the 90's!

Remember Impulse? They have a great selection of fragrances that I still use, specially on-the-go and to freshen up quickly before a meeting or drinks with friends straight after work. I was really excited when they announced the return of their Vanilla Kisses fragrance, and decided to participate in their fun 90's revival blogger challenge! 

The nostalgic scent, which has been re-launched to celebrate Superdrug’s 50th birthday this year, features fruity top notes of apple and peach. The fragrance favourite has been reformulated to include real perfume oils, giving it a fresh modern update and making it the perfect quality scent for an on-the-go boost. Apart from my Lancome perfume, Vanilla is my refreshing scent of choice which I also spray on after a shower to smell yummy. This one lasted for ages and people kept asking me what 'perfume' I was wearing!

Redesigned by internationally-renowned fragrance experts, including the nose of Dior and Calvin Klein, the entire Impulse collection features twelve designer fragrances, for every occasion, mood or style. The high quality scents contain real perfume oils ensuring your scent lasts well into the evening. If you like sweet scents, you will love the range.

The challenge was to recreate a 90's look, so I chose a photo of me when I was around five years old...



Poser?! This is indeed me in the photo

OK so I had to try and recreate the whole image...I know this looks silly! 


A more serious one... 

T Shirt is an old season one from Twenty8Twelve, check out similar items below as well as where to buy the denim skirt







Impulse Vanilla Kisses is available exclusively at Superdrug, RRP £1.99, for a limited time. The entire range of Impulse designer fragrances is available in stores nationwide. 



Images by Miles Blayden Ryall


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig