Monday 29 July 2013

London: House of Peroni

This week Annie and I went to a fun little house called The House of Peroni in London. Hosted by Peroni Nastro Azzuro, the focus of the events at 41 Portland Place was Italian inspiration from the London fashion scene in a special series of immersive experiences bringing together some of fashion's biggest names and emerging talent.

The events that were a mix of art and fashion with Italian themes took place this month and even included master classes and special guests such as Roksanda Ilincic. Even though the event is finished (and will hopefully be back again!) you can still view The House of Peroni online.

Annie and I attended the collar making workshop with Vita Gottlieb and had lots of fun doing it. The end result certainly didn't look amazing (I ended up prickling myself with the needles at least 10 times) but pretty good for my first ever attempt!!! Let's just say I won't be taking any sewing classes any time soon haha....



Starting out ambitions with the leather samples 



Pinning the pattern on to the fabric 


Before I realized I'll be keeping my day job

Yay 

 


T Shirt - River Island (on sale)
Shoes - River Island (also in black)
Bag - Balenciaga part time
Necklace -  Topshop (on sale)
Lipstick - Nars Damned




The garden was so cute and the cocktails AMAZING 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig