Tuesday 16 July 2013

New finds: Holiday buys

I'm off on holiday to Croatia in about a week to my cousin's house and have found a few great bits to take with me! When working in PR you feel like you need a holiday or rehab every other week, so I'm counting down the daysssss!!


1. The Body Shop bronzing kabuki brush, £16. I've heard great things about Bobbi Brown and Real Techniques brushes but if you don't want to spend too much money or can't find Real Techniques anywhere like me, the Body Shop has really good make up brushes.

2. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Bronzer in number 2, £23. This new bronzer was recommended to me by two friends, and it's so popular that Liberty have run out of stock for weeks and have a waiting list! It's really great, stays on all day (bingo!) and blends perfectly with the bronzer brush. Well worth the money.

3. Rihanna for River Island black crochet midi skirt, £15 on sale. I've wanted this 90's style skirt since I saw it on Rihanna months ago, but the £40 price tag shocked me at the time!! Finally the sale came and I can't wait to wear it to the beach!

4. Topshop premium fringe kimono, £50. Another item back by popular demand, this fringe kimono is also sold out all over the UK. I've bought a size 10 as I wanted it so badly!! Great item for winter as well....I love anything with hints of 70's.


Images from respective websites
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig