Sunday 18 August 2013

Home Proud: Rough 'n' chic

My favoured decorations and accessories are always antique or shabby chic, and a I think a great way to decorate a cozy house is with some 'rough' things. I think beige couches go well with sanded white frames on the walls, clean white kitchens go well with wired fruit and bread bowls, and beautiful, delicate bedding goes so well with worn out art.

These are only some of the options to decorate a home in a modern but 'French' cottage style, and I've found a few great things on Cox & Cox (amazing shop!), as well as a lovely diffuser from one of my favourite London brands, Boujies.










I wrote about the wonderful Boujies Black Dahlia diffuser before, and I still have it! They really do last for months and give any room a perfectly balanced scent. What I really like about these is the packaging, it's so pretty and fits in anywhere discreetly even though it is quite a big bottle.

The new Chelsea Flowers diffuser is a fresh and luscious floral fragrance with a blend of gardenia blossom, freesia, peony, tuberose and orange blossom gently blended with a warm base of vetiver and cashmere woods and musks. It's the perfect scent for end of summer, bringing the flowers of the season into my dressing room as Autumn begins.



Images from the Cox and Cox website and Boujis press office
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig