Sunday 7 September 2014

Style: Monster

I was researching some new over the ear headphones, and wanted a different pair for the summer so after looking around for ages (too much choice!!) I chose a pair of Monster DNA's to review. I chose them in blue because I love the contrasting colour to my outfits, and I was really excited to try the technology out as I have been hearing good things. I really dislike the sound quality on in-ear headphones, so was after a pair of urban-looking headphones that would provide the right isolation from London travel noises, but that also look stylish with every-day outfits.


Scroll down for outfit details

The first thing I noticed about the robust headphones is that the isolation is great - I could hardly hear anything around me and the headphones fitted really comfortably on my ears. 



The founders of Pure Monster Sound also pride themselves on the latest proprietary technologies to offer the full experience of live music, with extreme clarity, tight articulation, and deep pounding bass that motivates you to achieve at your highest level of performance. They certainly delivered.

“Headphones are maturing, and so are listeners’ tastes,” said “Head Monster” Noel Lee. “It’s no longer just about bass energy, but clarity, transparency, dynamic impact, and refinement in music reproduction.”


I love a good bass, so I found these headphones perfect for listening to old school RnB and Hip Hop! The quality of sound was amazing, and made all the difference from other headphones I used. The best thing is that now, when I listen to music on the underground, it's not being interrupted by all the noise. Five stars!





Leather jacket Zara
T shirt Zara
Skirt vintage
Shoes Zara
Hat Next






MONSTER DNA RRP £139.95
Monster DNA is available now from John Lewis, Currys/PC World and Tesco stores, or www.shopmonsterproducts.co.uk



Images by Miles Blayden-Ryall 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig