Wednesday 15 October 2014

Home Proud: Marble MacBook

I'd like to think my lovely thin MacBook Air is part of my home, and therefore part of my home decor. I was thinking of getting a decal sticker for a while but never really found ones I liked, until I stumbled upon a website called CaseApp...they have the most beautiful designs from crystals, to clouds and trees. I chose this really cool marble effect sticker to protect my MacBook from scratches and damage.

It's really easy to apply as it's quite thick, and it comes off easily, too without damaging the computer or leaving any sticky residue. The sticker is really thick and of great quality, and has so far stayed on really well.

Scroll to the bottom to see where you can buy your own...I would just advise that when applying, you start by aligning the sticker around the apple sign in the middle, and then slowly cover the rest area by area rather than all at once...use a credit card to make sure there are no bubbles. Do this carefully as you won't be able to reapply.





You can get it on these websites:

Case App (I bought mine pre-made but you can make your own with this company. They also do covers for all other gadgets!)


Marble Macbook Decals (Via Shopify) 


Or make your own DIY skin from any print, with instructions from Monoxides




Share:

1 comment

  1. I completely give you assistance weblog.There may be clearly a package to find out about this. I believe you've made certain good macbook air stickers in choices also

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig