Friday 24 October 2014

New Finds: Rain boots for Autumn

The good old Pied a Terre cowboy boots have taken a good battering and have truly been worn to pieces. It makes me sad and it's the reason why it's taken me so long to buy a new pair of boots...I was looking for the same kind but realistically would have never found it so eventually gave up! I waited until October to start looking for a good, comfortable pair of boots that would last me through the Autumn and Winter but mainly through the London rain.

I found a few good pairs in Kurt Geiger, Zara and Topshop, but in the end opted for these beauties from the Dune Black premium capsule collection...


I've honestly always stayed away from Chelsea boots, because I am petite and don't usually suit this style (it's for the leggy tall ones!). But as soon as I put them on I was surprised at how lovely they looked with both jeans and dresses, but the best part was how comfortable and soft they were.





As you can see I have already been wearing them in nicely :) The images show the boots after having been worn for a week


(The rug is from Marrakech's souk markets)


More choices for rain boots below...



Loading
Too much choice not enough dolla #kurtgeiger




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig