Friday 17 October 2014

New Finds: Coca Cola bag

I have to admit I'm a sucker for Instagram-induced shopping...if we can call it that. I follow a lot of fashionistas on the social media network and have bought things I have seen on there numerous times as it's a great place to find something different or from another country.

One of those things is this super cute Coca Cola bag I recently bought from Patricia Field in New York. It's rather small and can barely fit anything, but this is one of those sacrifices for fashion I'm willing to take...the phone will just have to go into a jacket pocket!!!  was pleasantly surprised at the great quality of this little gem - it's not like a metal can of coke as it has lining and a better quality outer shell and I love it already.









You can also buy a Diet Coke clutch!


Here is Emirates Woman Fashion Features Editor Olivia Philips sporting hers perfectly with a sequin Ashish top

Loading
Supermarket stylin' with my coke can clutch from @patricia_field. Also of note: @ashish_uk top says Same old chic, not Am old chic. Although, tbh, I AM old. And chic. #dubai

I can't wait to wear mine!

Coke/Diet Coke Bag by Patricia Field (International Shipping available), £22.40 ($36)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig