Sunday 19 October 2014

Home Proud: Vintage / Macrame Plant Pot Hangers

So my grandparents have this beautiful long, white crochet plant pot holder which I remember really well from my childhood.

It was always there in the corner by the couch, in all my baby pictures and never really moved over the past 20 years!

I never, ever gave it any thought until recently when I started seeing something similar in a boho-chic home which I admired.

I think they look really beautiful inside or outside the home, or just in a conservatory. If you have lots of rooms, multiple pot hangers set up to hang on different heights would also look really pretty.

There are lots on eBay and Etsy to choose from, like the below...



Get this one here 


Get this one here



Get this one here


Get this one here




Get this one here



The above is from this seller







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig