Friday 8 March 2013

London Food: Pierre Hermé

Aah macarons...who doesn't like macarons? They remind me of beautiful Paris every time I eat them and I was really excited to find the Pierre Hermé store that opened in London.

They have a great selection of flavours, and a new macaron called Miléna that is so beautiful (see below) that I wouldn't even want to eat it! Alongside the delicious macarons they also serve chocolates, cookies, pastries, ice creams and even jam. The packaging is equally gorgeous, and there is a selection of sizes to suit everyone's budget. I'm sure any mum would love to get one of these this weekend, but so would anyone on their birthday or just as a 'Thank you'...*hint* *hint* to my boyfriend :)

Pierre Hermé London Store
Lowndes Street
SW1X

Pierre Hermé Selfridges Concession
Ground Floor
400 Oxford Street
W1A 1AB

Macaron biscuit, red berries compote, fresh mint cream, £1.85 per piece








Images from Guardian and Pierre Herme Online
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig