Friday 29 March 2013

New Finds: Topshop culotte shorts

It seems that I am still in denial about the current London weather, as I can't stop looking at and buying summer clothes that are impossible to wear at the moment. Another one of these purchases was in Topshop today...I bought these cute and versatile culotte shorts in cream. As I am petite, short skirts and flowy type of shorts suit me well. I won't be wearing it to work but I can't wait to wear it out as soon as it gets warm! Here is how I would style the outfit...


1. A great item to have in the wardrobe now is a gray swetshirt like this T by Alexander Wang one. You can feel comfy and on trend at the same time...perfect. £154

2. I have this River Island necklace in a different colour and I wear it with almost everything...gives that little bit of glam to any outfit. £12

3. Topshop Culotte shorts in cream, timeless and cute! £28

4. I know everyone is wearing this style now, but they really are the ideal sexy shoe. Celine and Balenciaga is the way to go but if you can't afford it these Mango ones are just as pretty for only £74.99

5. Amazing bag available in H&M, reminds me of Celine again and it's only £39.99

In detail...

Topshop

H&M


River Island


Share:

3 comments

  1. Love the outfit, especially the necklace and the culotte shorts!

    On a Bed of Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ariane! they're great for summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogs you have produced are really of worth importance to me. This is because of the fact that the blogs you are producing are really informative and knowledgeable. Keep the spirits high and please produce something informative for the products like curve size clothing | plus size and curve clothing. This is because of the fact that I am new to this business and need more information for customer satisfaction.
    curve plus size

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig