Thursday 7 March 2013

London: Rihanna for River Island Meet & Greet

This was a particularly exciting week! I got to meet Rihanna with my friend Natalie at an exclusive meet & greet launch event for her River Island collection. We had champagne, we met the lady herself, watched the catwalk show and shopped till we (or our credit cards) dropped. She was very sweet, down to earth and absolutely stunning! Did I mention she was absolutely stunning?! Aghhh she is just sex on legs!

The collection is actually much better than I expected - very wearable and isn't too over the top. There is something there for every style, shape or size...Speaking about the collection Rihanna said: "Designing is fun, it's something I love to do creatively. I express myself through music and through fashion so it kind of helps to paint a picture of who I am. The collection is sassy, it's easy and it's Rihanna!"

I bought two body con dresses, a bra and a cap with her tattoo design on it.


Check out some photos below...


What I bought...



















Images from River Island, Daily Mail and my own

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig