Wednesday 13 March 2013

Home Proud: Boujies Black Dahlia diffuser

I've never had many diffusers in my home, and I usually use candles or room sprays. I can now see I should probably swap both of these for a good quality diffuser! I received the gorgeous looking Boujies Black Dahlia one to try out, and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. At only £38, this diffuser is a great size and smells lovely for any room in the house. So far I've had it in the bedroom and bathroom, and the smell is just strong enough to keep the room smelling great but without it being overwhelming.

Black Dahlia is an interesting name to use, as I am not sure whether it is meant to have any connection to the actual Black Dahlia case (I'm sure not!!). Either way, the name fits the scent perfectly as it is slightly dramatic. It's a deep and mysterious floral fragrance inspired by the glamour of film noir and the passion of dangerous romance. Ooh la la! With rich top notes of lotus flower, mandarin and bergamot gently blended into a sultry floral heart of orchid, rose, gardenia, jasmine and ylang and finished with a twist of ginger.

I absolutely love this scent and am obsessed with the gorgeous glass bottle itself that I will keep it as a mini vase when the diffuser is finished.



Boujies London are independent perfumers, modern alchemists and luxury candle and diffuser makers. A great gift idea, the Black Dahlia Luxury Gift Set is only £64 and contains the diffuser (lasts 4 months) and a candle (40 hours burning time). Worth every penny!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig