Friday 4 October 2013

Beauty: Soap & Glory haul


So instead of doing a single post, I thought I would do a big haul of these amazing Soap & Glory products. The first one I ever had from them was the Daily Smooth Body Butter and I loved it so much that I wanted to try absolutely everything out.

I was sent a selection (see below) and started to test them all out in the first week! Have a look below for each product's review.

I've been using body mists a lot more lately than perfumes, and I really like the freshness they give you when you spritz them on. What I LOVE about this one is that it smells exactly like the body butter which I am already obsessed with. Featuring notes of bergamot, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk, it makes me feel like I've just stepped out of the bath and covered myself in lovely body cream!! These obviously don't last as long as perfume during the day but it's a great way to refresh!


This is a super self-heating deep pore detox mask that deep cleans, melts away pore plugging bacteria and softens your skin cells to prevent breakouts and blemishes. The paste is really soft and glides on easily, it even has mini micro beans to help scrub your skin.

After using this for a couple of weeks my skin felt smoother and clearer, and my make up went on easier. I do still use my No7 night cream and Clinique super primer to keep it in tact, but the feeling of smooth and clear skin felt great. The formula is made for oily/combination skin so I find it enough to use this once a week as my skin isn't prone to spots anyway. It just helps keep it on track which is great.

I haven't tried that many eyebrow shapers and I am in the process of researching these as there are so many different types you can use. Some are in powder form like eyeshadow, and other in eyeliner-line form and very wet. This S&P one was fantastic. The pencil is easy to sharpen and it means you can be really precise with where you want to shape or fill out your eyebrow. The highlighter is a plus as it enhances the whole look so this is a great option to have.

I've been using this shaper every day as it's easy to use, quick and doesn't come off all day. It's perfect if you don't want to go for the full-on eyebrow colour look, but rather something more subtle and pretty. The only thing I found difficult with this product is that if you draw too many times over one area, a sort of white-ish dry cover gathers on top of your eyebrow hairs and the hairs sort of stick together. I have no idea what this is but it only appears if I go over the are too many times which there is no need to do anyway.

Great brow shaper/enhancer pen with a highlighter as well

The before and after with the Arch de Triumph brow pen

A great alternative to body scrubs if you find them too harsh, this body polish is amazing and smells equally amazing! The smell is something quite unique to S&P just like the body butter and body spritz...it's hard to describe it but every product makes you feel so fresh and your skin rejuvenated for hours. It just feels so good!

This body polish contains shea butter, sweet almond oil, peach seed powder, sea salt and sugar (who wouldn't want to smother themselves in ingredients like this??). Skin feels amazing after this, just like you had a nice polish! As S&P say, it 'transforms your scaly legs from reptilian to radiant'.

A fab alternative to body scrubs, a body polish with divine smells!


This is hands down one of my favourite beauty products out there. I got a small travel size bottle from a friend and it's lasted me months. The body butter absorbs into the skin quickly but still leaves your skin feeling so hydrated and gorgeous!

It's very rich, thick and smells like heaven (if you like sweet smells!). The formula contains rosehip seed oil and cocoa butter and doesn't feel greasy on skin at all. Five stars!!! I've been recommending this product to everyone and will continue to do so!

The best!

Well there you go, I don't know about you but I'm getting pretty excited to try everything else from this brand!



Share:

1 comment

  1. Love soup and glory, such a good brand and they have amazing packaging too love the 60's type look, I just got a free sample to from http://www.freestuffbaby.co.uk/free-soap-glory-sample/ and cannot wait for it to come!

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig