Monday 21 October 2013

Paint the Town with Vaseline: 'Seductive Date Night'

As mentioned in my first post, Vaseline have just launched a brand new limited edition red lip tint called 'Paint the Town', and invited me to take a little challenge incorporating the product.

To me, Vaseline products are all about embracing and taking care of your natural beauty, and enhancing your features such as lips or cheeks, depending on where you like to use the lip tint. I wanted to embrace this look and went minimal with my make-up. I only used basic foundation, mascara, eyeliner, bronzer and the Vaseline Paint the Town Red Lip Tint to give my lips a rosier colour and enhance my date night look. If you want to go all the way and use a really dark lipstick, Vaseline is a great base to keep your lips moist and prevent them from drying throughout the day!

The first of three looks inspired by the Vaseline Paint the Town Red Lip Tint, this one is called 'Seductive Date Night'. I know it might sound a little cheesy, but I called it 'seductive' because I've dressed for the weather (raining all day!!) but kept some of the details of my outfit sexy and slightly revealing...with just enough to seduce!

I will be using red tones in all my looks to match the Vaseline Red Lip Tint theme, and here I am wearing a Topshop check shirt with red sleeves. I have also painted my nails with the Rimmel nail varnish that came in the lovely box the Vaseline team sent me!

What's new pussycat? :)


The cute box I received with the Vaseline Red Lip Tint, red nail varnish, a hair tie, Topshop voucher and juicy lips sweets! How cool is the cover design? Can you spot the city sky scrapers?




Keeping the look subtly seductive, I wore a Zara lace slip underneath my leather skirt

I'm wearing:
Zara coat (Similar here)
Topshop shirt (bought with voucher provided by Vaseline)
Zara sandals (Similar here)
Zara cap


Love these heels, they elongate my legs and go with everything!

Vaseline Paint the Town Red Lip Tint - does it match my outfit? :)

Couldn't resist grabbing this little guy! Not sure if he liked being my accessory...

***

The third Limited Edition Lip Therapy from Vaseline, Paint The Town, not only cares for lips but adds allure with a light red tint – the first time a Limited Edition Lip Therapy has included a touch of colour.

Enriched with a spiced berry flavour, this unique combination of Vaseline’s caring Petroleum Jelly with a subtle red tint will intensively moisturise smooth and give colour in an instant. Perfect if you don't like wearing lipstick but want to add a little shine and colour to your lips!


Limited Edition Vaseline Paint The Town, 20g, costs £3.49 and is now available at Selfridges and at all major retailers nationwide while stocks last.

You can find out more about the Vaseline Lip Therapy range by visiting www.facebook.com/Vaseline

***

Check out my blog tomorrow and on Wednesday for two more 'Paint the Town' inspired looks!


Photos taken by Juhi Agrawal
Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow Ana, that look is gorgeous! And I couldn't agree more, the Vaseline lip collection is AMAZING. I tried it thanks to YOU. Also, I will go for that shirt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much (wish I knew your name!), hope you enjoy wearing the shirt, it's really comfy!

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig