Friday 11 October 2013

Style: Colby June Jewelry

I love trawling through thousands of Etsy sellers - this seems to be a never ending treasure trove for reasonably priced and stunning jewellery. It's better than eBay and it's better than any street market I've been to...you can find specific styles of jewellery you are looking for and even have things personally made for you for a very cheap price.

I'll be posting about lots of sellers I find, including Colby June Jewelry. You must have seen the trend of thin rings everywhere by now, with some people stacking a few on one finger, or buying smaller versions and using them as midi-rings. I'm a fan of delicate jewellery and I have an obsession with rings in general so when I found this seller I was very excited!!

Check out some of the pieces I like below and visit the shop here to buy.

Gold pebble raw twig set, £112.08


Set of three silver bands, £30.92

Bronze single leaf necklace, £33.49

Sticks and stones set, £144.93

Silver pebble ring, £48.31

Single silver raw wing, £16.10


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig