Monday 18 February 2013

Five Best: Spring nail polishes

I'm pretty much in denial that we are still in winter, so to cheer myself up I'm off to buy some Spring nail polishes. My go-to colour for summer is Illamasqua's neon pink nail polish, but their brand new limited edition range looks amazing! I'll be buying the Scarce shade this week in Selfridge's.

Illamasqua's I'm Perfection collection

See below for my round up of top five spring nail polishes... Now go buy them ASAP and pretend it's warm outside!

1. OPI Euro Centrale Can't Find My Czech Book, £11.50
2. Eye Candy Green With Envy, £8 
3. Chanel Dragon red (Classic!), £24.16
4. Butter London Cake-Hole, £13
5. Illamasqua I'm Perfection Scarce, £14.50



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig