Tuesday 12 February 2013

Home Proud: Creative walls

Since I moved in with my boyfriend last year, I've been decorating (well, maybe more re-decorating) the entire place. I've always wanted to have a home of my own and be able to put all the shabby chic things that I find into it.

Our latest project was our master bedroom wall. We wanted to keep it simple but creative so we have been collecting vintage and new frames to mix up and hang on the wall. Due to hectic work schedules and lazy weekends, this still isn't completed but I thought I would share some inspirational images and a great book...

Geraldine James is the buyer for the Selfridge's home department...you can definitely see her style in this creative book. £12.79 on Amazon











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig