Thursday 21 February 2013

Home Proud: Get cozy

Who doesn't dream of having a little piece of India, Zanzibar, Egypt, Turkey or Thailand in their home? When I visited those places (and more than once for a reason!) one of the things I always remember are the cozy shisha cafes, big bean bags on the beaches and comfy restaurants that make you feel like you could stay there all night.

I would love to one day transform a room or a balcony into a sanctuary that reminds me of these places and the fun times, so I have a collection of inspirational images to help me get there one day! We already have a tall shisha pipe and big Egyptian rugs...now where to put them...













Share:

1 comment

  1. In the fourth picture that round ottoman in the foreground looks like a bagel and schmear!

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig