Monday 25 February 2013

New Finds: Leopard kitten heels

I've been wanting these little Zara kittens since October...why did it take me this long to buy them?! I found them on Ebay and fell in love all over again. As much as I was completely opposed to a kitten heel I've succombed to this pair! I love the strong leopard print mixed with the black heel and red straps...now pair that with some skinny or boyfriend jeans plus a cool coat and beanie and you got yourself the new trend kitten heel look! Still can't believe I'll be wearing these...





I'll be wearing mine just like blogger Adelina Alexander

This pair is sold out as it's AW12, and I would do a list of similar shoes to buy but there just aren't any...these are too beautiful and unique!




Share:

1 comment

  1. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. kitten heels

    ReplyDelete

© YES to adventure | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig